Current Openings with Nanovis
Area Sales Representative sought to represent a rapidly growing science and technology company and spearhead sales of Spinal Implant Portfolio and unique FortiCore interbody technology throughout a large metropolitan market. Must be a sales pioneer that succeeds in a high paced and competitive environment.
Nanovis offers caring people the opportunity to market our life-improving technologies with the goal of improving patients’ lives while representing our innovative company as an innovator and thought-leader in the treatment of spine & musculoskeletal maladies.
Requirements: (candidates with all 4 requirements will be strongly considered for this position)
1. Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university.
2. Minimum 3-years of experience and a strong track record in spine, musculoskeletal, or Osteobiologics sales.
3. Experience in spine sales either as a direct rep for a company or as a 1099 agent for a distributor.
4. Established relationships with surgeons and hospital purchasing administrators.
- Develop goals in collaboration with Nanovis leadership in order to achieve overall business objectives and sales quota.
- Documented history of sales and leadership in previous work experience, while maintaining all compliance standards.
- Keen grasp of mechanical concepts and general understanding of O.R. policies and procedures.
- Interest in working for a growing company.
- Proficiency in public speaking and overcoming objections.
- Ability to present the clinical and economical benefits associated with company’s technology to surgeons and supply chain.
- Ability to understand and position science driven technologies to the benefit of patients, physicians, and providers.
- Physically able to manage the logistics of instrument system handling, the weight of which can sometimes exceed 30 lbs.
Company provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package
Nanovis is a technology driven, revenue stage orthopedic company selling implant medical device systems differentiated by multiple platforms. We employ a strong research and management team that are rapidly increasing revenue with focus towards high potential growth. Nanovis has operations in Carmel, West Lafayette, and Columbia City, Indiana. We have an opportunity for a “hands on” role handling multiple activities within the organization. If you thrive on challenge, a variety of work, and fast paced activity in an entrepreneurial company, this role would be perfect. There are also excellent growth opportunities within the role and organization.
Business Analyst & Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and performing activities in the accounting, administrative, sales, and supply chain functions in adherence to company mission, vision, value statements. The incumbent will perform data entry and analysis, provide customer and sales support, and coordinate supply chain efforts to drive the organizational improvement and strategic vision. This position will report directly to the Director of Operations and Supply Chain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Accounting Support – Supports and executes the accounting function related to the customer setup, maintenance, and follow up support.
- Lead management of DGO process which includes verifying correct information from customers, scanning of documents, initiating workflow, and following up with any issues that need to be resolved.
- Match and invoice customer purchase orders to open DGO forms for payment.
- Place calls to customers to collect or gain payment terms for delinquent payments.
- Provide sales tax report, sunshine act or any other required reports under direction of accounting leader.
- Send out any tax documents, agency agreements, insurance renewals, etc. as appropriate.
Sales/Customer Support – Supports efforts with the sales team to deliver customer excellence and achieve key sales metrics.
- Provide assistance to recruiting an onboarding process for all new sales leaders.
- Generate GPO sale report and any other reports necessary for communication to sales force.
- Set up new customer accounts and process.
- Maintain standard price listing.
- Coordinate the activity for setting up booths for shows.
- Assist the sales organization in maintaining the CRM electronic system including sales activities, contact information and accuracy.
Human Resource and Admin Support – Support and execute activities related to HR and administration.
- Maintain companies training records for all employees in accordance with the companies QMS.
- Manage new employee on boarding process including: training documentation, coordinating training sessions, and securing signed new employee paperwork
- Maintain employee records and forms and communicate necessary changes to the payroll department.
- Manage employee benefit enrollments, changes, and amendments. Includes new hires, terminations, and answer questions.
- Provide administrative support to organization by helping coordinate meetings, mailings, and schedules.
- Ensure job descriptions are current and maintained.
Supply Chain Support – Supports and executes the activities of the supply chain to drive timely and effective schedule accuracy. Provides support to the purchasing of materials for organization.
- Plan and prepare productions schedules with suppliers to meet required shipping dates.
- Gain agreement and understanding of sales forecast with sales organization to develop master schedule for organization.
- Expedites orders as required due to delays in original schedule or rapid changes to sales demand.
- Place purchase requisitions/orders to support business plans.
- Identify potential suppliers to partner with. Identify capacity and capabilities for each potential supplier.
- Identify cost saving opportunities for materials. Plan and execute tactics to achieve.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies and control of budget.
- Supports the senior leadership team in any activity as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of successful general experience in a small business environment.
- Demonstration in successfully achieving goals and compliance to company guidelines.
- Strong skill set in coordination of work activity, time management, and data setup and analysis.
- High level of maturity demonstrated by accountability, responsibility, and change management
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift and transport products to customer sites repetitively throughout each day
- Frequently required to sit; stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, feel; reach with arms
- Lifting capacity approximately 20 to 40 pounds.
- Ability to use PC or laptop computer effectively
- Eyesight and hearing must be correctable to standard level
Email to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on a job listing to read more.